DPFtunes.com warrants the Product against defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the date of original purchase. If a defect arises and a valid claim with photo is received within the Warranty Period, at its option, the manufacturer will repair the Product or exchange the Product with a functionally equivalent new product. Repaired products and replacement products provided hereunder against defects in materials and workmanship from the date of the repair or replacement for ninety (90) days or, if longer, for the remainder of the Warranty Period. If the Product is exchanged, the replacement product becomes your property and the Product becomes manufacturer's property. When a refund is given, the Product becomes manufacturer's property.
- All returns will require an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number and must be clearly written on the outside of the shipping container.
- Login to your account or email us to obtain a Return Authorization Number and return shipment instructions.
- Returns must be packaged securely in an outer carton
- Do not write on the product packaging itself - Write only on the outer shipping carton, writing on the product packaging could result in the refusal of your return.
- Packages received without a Return Authorization Number written clearly on the outer carton will be refused credit and the package returned to sender.
- Returnable items must be received within 30 days of the product being received by you the customer (determined by Tracking information)
- Returned product must be in new, re-saleable condition, with all original boxes, packaging, parts, cables, manuals, etc.
- Upon receipt, all returns will be inspected, and, at our discretion, credit may be refused or a restocking fee of 5%-20% may be assessed.
- Original shipping charges will not be refunded. Customer is responsible for shipping costs incurred to return products.