Mishimoto Ford 2011-2016 6.7L Powerstroke Aluminum Secondary Radiator
Upgrade your truck with the Mishimoto 6.7 Powerstroke Aluminum Secondary Radiator to keep your truck on the road and running cool. The 6.7L Powerstroke has two separate cooling systems, with this radiator cooling the secondary system which maintains ideal temperatures for the transmission cooler, EGR cooler, fuel cooler, and most importantly, the liquid-to-air charge air cooler. This 6.7 Powerstroke Secondary Radiator is constructed from high-quality aircraft-grade aluminum with a 100% brazed aluminum core 19% thicker than factory. During testing, we saw at coolant temperature reduction of at least 7°F and a 7° reduction in charge air temperatures. Our 6.7 Powerstroke aluminum secondary radiator features strong TIG-welded aluminum end tanks for superior durability and longevity that will keep your 6.7 Powerstroke on the road and out of the shop. The Mishimoto Ford 6.7 Powerstroke aluminum radiator retains factory fitment, fitting both the factory and Mishimoto Primary 6.7L Radiator, for an easy installation process. As with all our Powerstroke performance parts, this aluminum radiator is protected by the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty.
- Direct fit for the 2011-2016 6.7L Powerstroke
- Reduces coolant temperatures by up to 7°F
- Reduces charge air cooler temperatures by up to 6°F
- Reduces transmission, fuel and EGR temperatures
- Removable thermostat housings
- 27% increase in fin area
- 19% thicker core than factory
- 16% increase in cooling tube surface area
- 100% brazed aluminum core
- TIG-welded to perfection
- Fits with factory and Mishimoto Primary 6.7L Radiator
- Includes magnetic oil drain plug
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.